[Harp-L] mics for sale

I am getting rid of a lot of my blues gear, including several really good harp mics. I thought I would offer them here first, before listing them in other places.
I have a Hohner Blues Blaster, used once...$50
A Shure 545... make me an offer
A great old black JT-30, still has the original skinny cord on it. I hate to part with this one. $100.
A vintage Shure 55sh.. the old "Elvis" mic. this was owned by a Minneapolis jazz musician ( his name and phone number are etched into the mic). Make me an offer.
I have one other old radio mic, maybe made by Turner?
I have pics of each on request for any serious inquiries. I'll keep this on Harp-L for a few days before listing them other places.
Thanks.

Steve Webb in Minnesota.

PS.. I also have a custom JT-30.. original shell, modified to use standard jack and containing a crystal element. Done for me by Mr. Microphone .. Dennis Oellig... probably 10 years ago. Hasn't been played very much and it is a great mic. No pic available yet, but soon.... Anyone real serious about something like this?