[Harp-L] PT Gazell at Hill Country Harmonica Festival this Coming Weekend

Hey everybody....I will be at the Hill Country Harmonica Festival in
Mississippi this coming weekend, May 18th through the 20th. If you're going,
make sure you catch my seminar on half valved diatonic playing. Also, make
sure you try either the Gazell Method "1847 Silver" or "Session Steel" by
Seydel while you are there, and see for yourself. Here is a link about the
Festival.
 http://www.hillcountryharmonica.com/home.html

PT Gazell
--