Re: [Harp-L] Important Three Stooges Harmonica Question

I just wish to say thanks, as an English teacher, as I love it when a
completely original sentence is uttered. "important Three Stooges harmonica
question" is a phrase that has never before been expressed in English.
Again, I thank you.

 - Blake

--
EPK: http://www.sonicbids.com/46long