[Harp-L] Musical reflection in words and song

I was asked to participate in a Sunday church service about music.
This is my reflection, inspired by a really special gig a week or two before.

Following that at around 2:25 is a performance of "Urge For Going"
with my acoustic duo.

i figure some of you can relate.  and for those of you in the early stages
of your harp journey, maybe it'll provide some encouragement.
you  have a lot to look forward to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnepaybyH0Q

-- We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give. - Kathy Moser