 From: Robert Hale <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Michelle LeFree <mlefree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] files

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 9:26 AM, Michelle LeFree <
mlefree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  It sounds, however, that Blu-tack has overtaken solder in popularity for
> retuning.

I'll take up the challenge on that claim! <grin>  Solder-tuners: check in
please.

Your conclusion may be based on the mentions of Blu-Tak on the list, That
may not be a true indicator of users. Both camps are enthusiastic about
their successes!

Robert Hale

See you at SPAH2012

Spiral Advocate