From: Rick Davis <bluesharpamps@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Robert Hale <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Harp- L <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, 10 May 2012, 20:12
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Pro Junior tubes

Robert, I don't think it is really practical to change away from one
family of power tubes to another.  A Pro Jr amp can be made to sound
pretty decent even with the EL84 tubes.  It is not meant to compete
with (and cannot compare to) other amps more suitable to good harp
tone. But as a practice amp and for jamming it is fine.

-Rick Davis