Re: [Harp-L] Bulletizer works!

Love my Bulletizer on my PE54. Also had the problem with it staying on the mic. Also used gaffers tape only I wrapped the tape around the barrel of the mic and then slid the Bulletizer over it. This way the set screws bit into the tape keeping it in place. Greg suggested replacing the set screws with the same size but not with teflon ends as a solution.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Brown" <nonidesign@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bluesbent@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2012 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Bulletizer works!

I agree. I have a Bulletizer and love it. The only problem I have is
keeping it on the mic. I fixed that by wrapping black gaffers tape around
it and onto the mic body. The tape improved the grip and now I keep the mic
in my truck during all Chicago seasons (SM57s are indestructable) It works
great for open stages as running through the PA beats guitar players and
derummers into submission.
I also agree that it ads more crunch as a result of better compression and
makes holding onto the SM57 so much easier.
Buy one.