[Harp-L] Fender Blues Junior valve set-up

When I had a BJ, I used the following tube configuration:

12AT7/ECC81 12AX7/ECC83S 12DW7/ECC832

I happen to like JJ tubes, which have the European designations.

I sold my BJ to get a Princeton Reverb Reissue when the PRRI came out. No regrets.

This has nothing to do w/tubes, but, if you like the BJ, Ruby Tubes makes an aftermarket reverb tank that is an improvement over the original. You can also bag the RT tank--MojoTone sells a reverb tank bag of the proper size. I always thought the stock reverb on the BJ sounded tinny.

FWIW.

JP