[Harp-L] BLUES JR SETUP

 I use the same setup on tubes MOJO uses,  the 12dw7 is half a x7 and half a ut7 i love the sound it adds. I also set the master volume on 12 and only use the volume knob
THE BEST SINGLE THING I DID FOR MY BJ IS A LONE WOLF HARP TONE PEDAL,  It is a upper mid eq and does a great job setting a BJ for the room it happens to be in.
 The BJ needs volume this allows the master and volume to be cranked and volume set off the pedal.
Also do a search in the archieves and read Bill M mod page.

http://billmaudio.com/wp/