[Harp-L] Best way to play Ashokan Farewell

Thanks, Eric!  I should work on sustaining the 6OB with vibrato anyway, to
take the next step with overblow technique.  Presently I don't have the
ambition of using all the overdraws, but want to get solid on 5 and 6 OB.
I plan to continue to go to chromatic harmonica if there is need, instead
of trying to be fully chromatic on a diatonic.  The 5 and 6 OBs could be
really handy!

I may also give David's approach on a D chromatic a try as well, though he
really set a high standard in his performance!

Doug S.