[Harp-L] Quicksilver Harmonicas for Sale

I have a couple of "prototype" harps for sale. Both harps are over 90%
complete....I haven't spent much time with tuning them...and would ship
withing one month (in fairness to my other builds reaching deadline).

1 - Golden Melody Key of C on a Corian Comb (full overbend setup with your
choice of tuning) - $220

This harp is very unique in that there is a level of modification beyond my
Level 3 harps that is extremely time consuming.  It is impractical for me
to offer this on a regular basis at current price points, but I am on the
cusp of finding a way to speed this procedure up. The harp was built as a
final draft and is in excellent shape.  The coverplates have also been
modified to enhance performance.  This is like a Level 3+ harp.  ;)

2 - Marine Band Low D (blues set-up with your choice of tuning) - $100

This harp has a sealed pearwood comb, conical bottom coverplate, and has
been converted to screws.  The reed profiling is the same as the above
harp, but the gaps are wider and it is not optimized for overbending.  The
plates are sanded, and the covers are opened up, but the reed slots are not
modified.

I, unfortunately, have to support family emergency out of state and will be
posting some extra harps and gear this week to hopefully help fund some of
the support.  I shipped a bunch of harps last week and have room for a few
more orders with a 2-3 month lead time, although I do not currently have
extra Sjoeberg combs in stock.  I do have several comb options on both
Hohner and Seydel 1847 options, though, and can get those immediately.

Thanks!