[Harp-L] Best way to play Ashokan Farewell

Hey Steve, I canât honestly say Iâve tried a bunch of positions/tunings on this, but 1st position works really well for me. I get more than enough of the melody, just add your own dash of soul/taste. Played it with a fiddle player, and was able to play some harmony with him also. He loved it. Iâm sure some of the more folk oriented players here on harp-l can give you some good tips...........itâs a beautiful melody.

Good luck, and have fun!

Brian