From: "William Madel" <wmadel@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2012 12:56:00 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci Youtube video

This video was posted just a few weeks ago so I'm assuming the video was
recorded recently. Jason is playing a funky little blues jam here and his
playing sounds better than ever, especially during his extended solo.

The jam absolutely blew me away, which is why I decided to share... and
because it only has 170 views on Youtube... Hope you guys enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_98I_CDZeIA

Bill