To: "Daniel McKernan" <danm11758@xxxxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 7:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Tongue Swishing?

I call this a tongue trill and I use the technique often.

Peter Madcat Ruth
Musician - Grammy Award Winner
    madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    home phone: 734-761-8518
    mobile phone: 734-678-7047
www.madcatmusic.net
www.youtube.com/user/petermadcatruth

On May 3, 2012, at 12:58 AM, Daniel McKernan wrote:

I noticed
that when I move my tongue rapidly side to side over 2 holes (at 1:50 and
2:00) it kind of sounds like piano keys.  I think it sounds kind of neat
and was wondering if others use this technique much?

http://youtu.be/JgLuZO0uMDA

Daniel McKernan