[Harp-L] TurboSlide and Powerbender Combination

I've been helping Jim Antaki tweak his TurboSlide for better performance. It
was causing the blow reeds to buzz, but after I bevelled the leading edge of
the slider it cured the problem. Jim is now bevelling all new sliders and
willing to fix any already sold.

It means a harp fitted with the TS plays perfectly normally when it's not in
use, so it's now truly a win-win add-on :-)

The TurboSlide works great with my PowerBender tuning, as all 10 blow reeds
can be usefully bent (as opposed to only the lower 6 in Richter). Here's a
video showcasing the combo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPcxPZGBwQg

Brendan Power

WEBSITE: www.brendan-power.com <http://www.brendan-power.com/>