Re: [Harp-L] wireless

Robert, I use the Line 6 Relay G30 digital wireless.

-I use it for every show.  I have never had any noise or interference
in my signal.

-It has 6 channels, no extra cost.

-It sells for $299, but you can get it for a bit less.

-The signal it sends through the air is digital and encrypted.  It
sounds exactly like a cable, and I have never had a dropped signal or
any latency.  I've been using Line 6 digital wireless units (this is
my second one) for about 3 years.  They have been 100% reliable.

I posted a brief review of it here:
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/2012/03/hardware-notes.html

I hope this is helpful.

-Rick Davis