Re: [Harp-L] positions you can use on diatonic

In a message dated 3/30/2012 2:57:15 P.M. GMT Daylight Time,
philharpn@xxxxxxx writes:

<<  But still, most people cannot play 12 positions or  can they? >>

Depends what you mean by "play"!  I know harmonica players who will
attempt to do this... And make a terrible row. It is an interesting intellectual
excercise. Whatever "floats your boat"!  But in my humble opinion, it is
the musicality of the sound that the harp player achieves  that matters, and
not their technical ability or lack of it!

I agree, "most people" cannot play 12 positions. But probably, "most
people" do not want to do so.

Just my 2 Cents worth...

John "Whiteboy" Walden
Just now in Scotland, UK.