[Harp-L] engraving test pictures

I took some pictures of a comb that I engraved while in the shop today. This was a brass comb from one of my prewar marine bands that I've had for some time. So I thought it would be a good candidate for a test. I posted some pictures on my site and thought I'd post the link if anyone is interested. I'm waiting on some commercial engraving cutters to come in before I start offering it. This engraving was done with a cutter that I machined myself here in my shop a while back. Please note that it seems to be really difficult to get a good picture of an engraving, over half the pictures I took made the engraving look dirty because of how the light was hitting it.

http://www.builderofstuff.com/engravetest.html

Chris Reynolds
http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com ;