Re: [Harp-L] RE: Book/CD teaching for BlueGrass

Thank you guys.
When I first brought up the question I thought I would get very little in response.
I have notice a lot of guys like to play Bluegrass and since the world is short of good harp player they ask a newb like me to sit in.

I just love to play the harp.

Abner GaldÃs