Re: [Harp-L] Joan Pau Cumellas

Hi everybody!!!

I'm soooooo glad to read so many and so nice comments about my friend and
teacher Joan Pau...

The Barcelona Bluegrass Band with Joan Pau took part twice (as a guest
band) in one of the most important Irish bluegrass festivals, the Johnny
Keenan Banjo Festival. Those two times Joan Pau was the only harp player
there! And the other musicians got really impressed with Joan Pau's skills
to make the harp fit in this style.

Cheers,

M.A.