[Harp-L] 9 Hours of Bach for 99 cents - Today only

http://www.amazon.com/Big-Bach-Set/dp/B007MS6D1I/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1332423278&sr=1-1

Amazon has a deal where you can download 9 hours of Bach for 99 cents at the page linked above. You will need to get the Amazon Cloud MP3 downloader, which is free, and they'll guide you through the download and installation.

(I have it on my machine because I bought an MP3 album from Amazon a few months back. I am not fond of the downloader but it does the job.)