Re: [Harp-L] Help! Sonny jr amp info

Hi, I have my Super Sonny folder. what exactly do you want to know?

Chris

In a message dated 3/21/2012 8:43:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
B.Long@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

To All,

I'm looking for informational folder that Gary sent with his amps. It  had 2
to 3 pages of info on different tube configurations and set up  options.

Long story short it got throw away at a gig. I have model SJ1A  serial # 140
with 4 8s. Would very much appreciate any help or direction  you could give!

Thanks

Brad