Re: [Harp-L] reed slot burrs

Hi Gary

I have some of those strips. I use them to clear reed slots of debris (lint
etc) from time to time. How do you use them to eliminate burrs? Do you need
a magnifier to see the burrs? If so what power lens do you think is needed?
How do I recognize a burr that is causing a small amount of trouble versus
one that is incidental?

Music Cal