Re: [Harp-L] RE: ] Your First Time

My story is a sad one. While living in Genoa Italy in June of 51, I was present along with my parents at the launching
 of the Andrea Doria. My older sisters weren't there. A few years later, I was playing at the 'Sea Garden', an open air cafe
in the corner of Luna Park on the Naples waterfront. Our family used to go there Friday nights. I would sit in with the band.

On Jun 25 1956, I was aboard the Doria as my family was coming home from being posted to Naples. I may be the only person
alive that was at both the launching and the sinking. Which occurred the following morning. Harmonica content? I had
played a medley of French tunes that evening in the cabin class lounge. Did I hear someone say ...omen?

smo-joe