Re: [Harp-L] Teachers: form of payment

I prefer cash, but once I know the student, a check is fine.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Timothy Kane" <hawkeyekane@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Robert Hale" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "harp-L list" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Teachers: form of payment

I'm neither teacher nor student, but if it were me, I'd only want cash for in-person lessons, and PayPal for online or over-the-phone lessons. Less reason for a certain agency of civil servants (that shall remain nameless in this email) to get worked up over that way.

On a side note....anyone from MBH, would you accept Scandinavian beef jerky as compensation? ;-)

Hawkeye Kane
hawkeyekane@xxxxxxxxx
Cell: (217)-741-7183
www.hawkeyekane.com

________________________________ From: Robert Hale <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: harp-L list <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 9:41 PM Subject: [Harp-L] Teachers: form of payment

Teachers and students,

What form of payment are you most receptive to? Is there a trend toward any
particular method?

cash
personal check
PayPal