[Harp-L] Holding harmonica left or right

I have done both but the tone is so much better to hold with the hand that you have the low notes on. At least in my case. I did the opposite but since going back my tone is literally twice as good.

It is so much better I am ashamed that I played out the other way. My tone one handed with a full size bullet is as good as I was doing before. Granted I have huge hands so I can get near a full cup one handed aside from blocking the 7,8,9 holes. So the difference is atleast as much as covering those holes or not. Now I can get a nice wah effect from covering and uncovering those holes. Something that wasn't as dramatic before

Sent from my iPhone