________________________________
From: Mike Rogers <bullfrog9@xxxxxxx>
To: martin oldsberg <martinoldsberg@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Martin.  I bought one of those, several years ago.  It didn't really work with harp for me and feedback problems were rampant.  I still have it, but would also let it go, if I could find an interested party.

Mike
From: "gnarlyheman@xxxxxxxxx" <>
To: martin oldsberg <martinoldsberg@xxxxxxxxx>

It's a nice pedal--
it's not as brittle as a distortion pedal. If you don't like it sell it. Having said that, I too have one in storage for which I have no use.
Cheers, Gary

----- Original Message ----- From: "martin oldsberg" <martinoldsberg@xxxxxxxxx>

An effects pedal that I own but don´t use -- and I have no recollection of ever having used it for harmonica -- is a "Boss Super Overdrive DS" something. Why I´ve bought it is not clear to me.
I wonder, can this be of use for the harp in some kind of setting?
It sound impossibly "electric" to me (psychedelic guitar 1960´s) but I haven´t tried it in a whole variety of rigs, just the one I´ve got here at home. Thinking of giving it away to some needy youngster in the metal zone, but I´m not Santa Claus so any interesting use for the harp must be considered first.

Cheers,
Martin
in Sweden