RE: [Harp-L] U blocking / Puckering

I only wish that the first VHS tape I bought had shown some options for using the tongue in any way. Instead, he put a little straw in his mouth to show how to blow in the harp. Holding the harmonica on the very edge of my lips and trying to blow into one hole set me back and turned me off on harp playing, feeling that I could never master the thing. I think it was Jon Gindick that showed, on Youtube, how to put the harp in your mouth, not ON your lips.

Dave