[Harp-L] Bulgarian into Blues: Live with Tim Edey

Here's a fun performance from our recent UK tour! Tim switches from button
box to guitar halfway through the Bulgarian tune, then unexpectedly launches
into a Blues, the first time that ever happened :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruYtuQJkg-A

The Bulgarian tune is "Dunovska Horo", a traditional folk tune. It's played
on a chrom in PowerChromatic tuning. The Blues is my own song "I'm a
Harmonica Man", played on a PowerBender diatonic.

Brendan Power
WEBSITE: www.brendan-power.com
YOUTUBE: www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic