________________________________
 From: Joseph Leone <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>

At one time A was considered the 'radio key'. I take that to mean that it was the most pleasant key coming across a radio?
On this keys other than C thing. After Leo Diamond died (too young), my next super hero on chromo was one Richard Hayman.
So I would study what he was doing and no matter how I tried, I couldn't get all the chips, chirps, squiggles that he used.

Lo and behold, when I found out he payed an.... A chromatic ... it all fell into place.