Re: [Harp-L] Toots preference for Eb & Bb

I went through my Warner Bros real books last night, after this subject came up. Jazz, & Standards. Eb position veritably DRIPS off of a chromo. So there's no reason not to use a C for Eb..And almost as good for Bb.. But early in his career, Toots was doing a simplified version of what I still do. Sure, he only used 1 other harp, and I use 4, but it's the same thing.