Subject: [Harp-L] Jason's new You Tube posting

Hi Larry:

Direct links don't post on Harp-l. What you have to do is scan the link in
the browser and then paste the entire thing into the body of the post(as
I've  learned to my cost). If it's very long you can reduce its size via use
of  tinyurl.com - an amazing tool.

GREAT news about Jason back to posting links! He was at NAMM with Will, Rob
 Paparozzi and the Suzuki crew so I was hoping something good musically
would  come out of it. He looked amazingly healthy and good. Thanks for the
heads-up.

This should work:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_Sa2yc-wI_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_Sa2yc-wI)

Wow - terrific - as is Will on guitar (as always). And yes, Jason now  has
a full beard and his hair back to his natural colour.

Elizabeth

Message: 10