[Harp-L] Texas Tribute Night

Friday night at the SPAH convention , we will be a slot for a Texas Tribute
Night, featuring Texas Harmonica players. We are looking for approx. 6 acts
of different genres, ex. Country , blues , jazz, trio style etc. to perform
on stage. Each will have approx. a 10 min. slot for each and each will
receive a convention package. I f interested or if you know of any , let me
have contact information to discuss further.

Jerl Welch

dfwhoot@xxxxxxxxx

www.hoottexas.com