Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Learn 6 positions first year

SmoJoe wrote:

'Then I wrote a long dissertation explaining certain words to the Elizabeth
 girl and made a complete imbecile of myself.'

..I didn't take it that way, Smokey ;) More as your typical kidding around
making up your own multi-names and inventions of new words which I truly
enjoy. We're quite used to you doing so here and on Slidemeister. S'all  good.

But I do hear you about the learning as it pertains to diatonics and 2nd
position. I haven't seriously begun that particular journey along the
diatonic  trail yet, although I get my feet wet every so often and then immediately
back  off again. One of these days I'll venture forth!

It's so nice having really good friends among the best diatonic  players
who can teach me. I'm very lucky.

Elizabeth