 From: Toni Macaroni <macaroni9999@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 10:40 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Tollack Ollestad

I just heard Tollack Ollestad doing some nice chromatic harmonica playing
on internet radio this morning (91.1 KCSM). Unfortunately I didn't catch
the name of the tune or the vocalist that was featured on it. Does Tollack
post on Harp-l? If so then could you, Tollack, tell me which tune you think
it might have been? Really nice work.