Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harp Dude Dale Spalding

yeah,Jerry - if that's the one where Will Galison, Richard Sleigh  and  a
bunch of others were jamming on guitars and harps in the Lobby at night  -
Brendan off to the side coming up with hiphop harp with LDMiller and  Jay
Gaunt and others of the 'Young-at-Harp' kids, and all of this  going on at the
same time.

I caught some of it on tape. Remember asking just who WAS 'that guy' and
being informed it was Dale Spalding. Very cool stuff was going on so I made
sure to videorecord some.

Here's a very interesting YouTube video I just found from Poncho Sanchez
about making his cd. You'll have to wait until 2:20 or so to see Dale - but
if you're into brass and Latin music it's all good:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BjSCBDhlxY_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BjSCBDhlxY)

Elizabeth

"Message: 12