From: michael rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
To: The Iceman <icemanle@xxxxxxx>
Cc: nitnatsnok.muha <nitnatsnok.muha@xxxxxx>; harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Mar 5, 2012 12:52 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] First live harmonica steps...

Gotta disagree with Iceman.  They might have been applauding for you
cute kidness, but you were playing great.  Your talent was already
developed enough.  If I saw a 50 year old man play like that, I would
be excited.  I know you've improved and it is true that once you turn
25 they don't clap at every solo anymore, but I think Iceman has spun
it too far in the wrong direction.
>From a "Once was the Kid"
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 10:36 AM, The Iceman <icemanle@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> The ol' cute little kid on stage syndrome.
>

> In other words, audience loves cute little kids, regardless of talent level.
>

> You won't be a cute little kid forever, so it is good that you are developing
your talent to kick in when you move past this period of your life.