Re: [Harp-L] First live harmonica steps...

Gotta disagree with Iceman.  They might have been applauding for you
cute kidness, but you were playing great.  Your talent was already
developed enough.  If I saw a 50 year old man play like that, I would
be excited.  I know you've improved and it is true that once you turn
25 they don't clap at every solo anymore, but I think Iceman has spun
it too far in the wrong direction.
>From a "Once was the Kid"
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com