Subject: [Harp-L] Virginia Harmonicafest ?12?

DID hope to get there again this year, Larry. Last year's was my first at
Williamsburg and it was SO good. Was a great pleasure meeting you and Sandy
as well, but - doesn't look as though it's in the cards right now. Will
keep  trying...have a few days left. Was hoping to meet up with Jimmy Gordon
since  he's making me a couple of his special harps and I haven't gotten to
see him in  so long - one of my favourite harmonica people of all time. Ah
well.

Have a great time.

Elizabeth

"Message: 9
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 06:27:20 -0800 (PST)
From: Larry  Sandy <slyou65@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l _harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx)

The Virginia Harmonicafest ÃâÅ12Ãâ will be held in  Williamsburg,
Virginia on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, March 8-10,2012. Ã  Ã This is
one of the largest and best "happenings" on the East coast. Ã I'm
disappointed there isn't a lot of discussion in anticipation of one fantastic
weekend. Ã Last year was just out of this world. Ã Sandy and I have made full
preparations for an even better mini-vacation there in just four  days.

Who will be there besides us?