RE: [Harp-L] Re: Sonny Jr. Illness

Sonny is a character that we want and need to keep around!  All the best to him and praying for a speedy recovery!

Bernie Clarke

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cahebayx
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 5:17 PM
To: SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Re: Sonny Jr. Illness

Kay
Please give sonny my best and we are all Behind him for better health.
Amp up his health and positive lookout for A better tunemorrow...give him this note A day at a time he will B better as i C a better out look And D way to better health is a positive outlook.
Energy...positive Future outlook.....equals a Great tomorrow.

Mark _The Harmonica Man

SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx wrote:

Harp friends and colleagues......

This is Sonny's fiancee posting. Just to let you  know that Sonny has been hospitalized for an indeterminate period of time. The  prognosis isn't terrific and we're just taking things one day at a time. As an  FYI, he doesn't have phone or email access at the hospital.

Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts and  prayers.

Kay