[Harp-L] Non Blues Harmonica (Was Suggested player to learn from)

Martin asked:
Can you suggest another player who sits somewhere in the rock-country-blues zone and who´s not only using the instrument for soloing?

Steve responds:
At the risk of blowing my own trumpet, I've been playing and recording non-blues material both as a studio musician and on my own releases for the past 35 years including lots of country and rock material, where the harp is solidly integrated into the arrangements. Check out my CDs with Chris Jones on Acoustic Music Records, which include many tunes in the rock - country - blues (influenced but not traditional) genres. The forthcoming CD with Dave Goodman on the same label will showcase the harp in a wide range of related styles and will be out later this year (we start mixing on Wednesday),

Steve Baker
www.stevebaker.de
www.european-music-workshops.com
www.harmonica-masters.de