Re: [Harp-L] Learn 6 positions first year

I focus on 1st second and third for the first 9 months, then we go to
all 12 positions on the chromatic.  Then we do the first 5 positions
on the diatonic around 6 months later.  However by the initial third
month we have discussed modes and have played some in fourth and fifth
position and discussed the relative ease of twelfth and 11th position.
 If you have watched my Meat and Potatoes Videos, the information is
about where most students are at the end of the second month.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com