[Harp-L] Ronnie Shellist new CD now available..Texas tour and Dallas harmonica workshop coming soon

Hello friends..my *new CD 'Til Then *can now be purchased* * at
www.RonnieShellist.com
My *Texas Tour, *May 17th-27th, * *kicks off in* *Dallas, then Austin and
finishes in Houston.
I will be promoting the new CD at those shows playing with Holland K Smith,
killer blues guitarist
hailing from Dallas.  Check back at the site above soon where details will
be listed on the music calendar.
Also, I will be offering a* blues harmonica workshop on May 19th in Dallas*,
head here for more info: http://dallasharmonicaworkshop.weebly.com/