[Harp-L] A TIMELINE OF MY HARMONICA CAREER

Hello to all of my harmonica world friends,
I've posted a timeline on Facebook which highlights my harmonica career.
This is not complete yet by any means, but does give a sketch of my years
playing the harmonica. You might enjoy to see some of the people I've
worked with through the years including several from the cast of the
Lawrence Welk Show.

http://www.facebook.com/GeorgeMiklasHarmonicaSoloist

*If you're not a Facebook member, I don't think you can access the page.
However, very soon, I will have the same timeline at my new website
http://harmonicagallery.com (this site is not yet active as of this date) *