Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 11:41:38 -0800 (PST)
From: Larry Sandy <slyou65@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Blu-tac to lower reed pitch- revisited
To: Robert Hale <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Robert,

I haven't tried Silver Solder because several years ago a welding friend told me
it required very high heat. ïAccording to Wikipedia there are many, many
formulas, some of which require less heat. ïI'm wondering where would I find the
low heat kind and if you have a preference. ïI have access to Graingers, Micro
Mart etc.

Thanks,

Lockjaw Larry
Breathing Music dust daily ( I'm fixin a broke guitar neck today)