 From: Darko Lukic <dlukic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 7:47 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] French-Canadian Harmonica

Please help me with this. Does anyone have any idea what notes is this guy playing on the harmonica (he starts later in the song)?

I'm OK with taking down blues riffs and some folk, but I don't even know where to start with this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44BlsiQKwnw&feature=related

I'm returning to harp-l after a long time (I kept playing though). Back in the days there was lots of exchange of ideas and tips across all levels of playing. Not sure if that's still the case.

Thanks,

Darrel

NOTICE - This email, including any attachments, may contain confidential information and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email, including any attachments, without reviewing it, and without making, forwarding, or retaining any copy or record of it or its content. We have taken precautions against viruses but accept no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by any virus present.