RE: [Harp-L] The World Champion of Classical Harmonica...

Thanks for enlightening me on the World Championships. It's nice to see that it's not just Americans that get away with considering a prize global (e.g., baseball's The World Series) when it doesn't necessarily mean the top competitors were involved. I don't know much about musical competitions, but they're kind of fascinating since I don't think of music competitively (on the other hand, I apparently have no trouble with musical awards that get voted on like grammies or magazine titles like "Best Guitarist of the Year"). Sauter certainly seems like an amazing player!