Re: [Harp-L] Customizer in Latvia

I bought a GMel from him last December. The ebay transaction went
well--quick delivery (coming from Latvia)--used PayPal--no problem.

His harp plays OK for overbends--especially for the very low price many of
his harmonicas go for--and it's pretty loud. Better than the GMel in D I
customized 15+ years ago--which I compared it with.

He valved the 2 and 3 hole on my harp. I believe that configuration may be
standard with him. Makes the draw bends tighter on those holes; you can
blow bend them down a semitone or so; no overblows there, though.

I remember him to be a polite man and serious about his business.

Here's a video of him playing one of his harmonicas on RUtube:

http://rutube.ru/video/8150df2658b39badedadb05a3ca368f5/