RE: [Harp-L] Harmonicas and Stuff

I hope Harmonicas and Stuff never goes out of business! I've been dealing with them for years ever since Farrell Harmonica closed, and they've always been super fast and affordable. Helen is my gal over there and she's always been great with me.

cheers,
Jim Conway

harp3333@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.jamesconway.net