[Harp-L] don brooks

Joe wrote: I would say that he is using a Piccolo harp.

  A long time ago before I knew how he was able to get those high notes, in an interview with Charlie McCoy that I read, Charlie explained that to get the high notes he uses a Vest Pocket harp.  I immediately bought VP harps in whatever keys were available - only G and A, if i mbr correctly.
  What is the difference between a Vest Pocket harp and a Piccolo harp?
Ron - FL Keys (saw a 9 foot gator last nite in my canal)